Friday, November 5, 2010

OCTOBER 6

Fred Brick
5.2 %
Origin: Atlanta, GA

This beer was made when Fred Crudder of Taco Mac collaborated with the Red Brick Brewing company. The beer has a nice, solid taste to it, but nothing that really stood out to me. The thing I liked most about this beer was the earthy flavors. Overall, I liked it but didn't love it.

Terrapin Hopsecutioner
IPA, 7.3%
Origin: Athens, GA

One of my new favorites!! The beer pours a foggy, dark orange color with a nice head. You can smell this beer from all the way across the bar. Crazy hoppy, bitter finish. The taste of the beer from the time it touches your lips to the end of your sip is a really big transformation. Different than any of the beers I have found so far.. Definitely one of my new favorites! I will definitely drink this again!

Update: Had this drink the other night at Hornsby's, one of my new favorite bars. So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment